Due to CONSPEC Controls Inc.’s continuous effort to produce the highest quality monitoring equipment possible, products described in this manual are subject to change at any time without notice. While every effort has been made in preparing this manual to include all information pertinent to the installation, maintenance, and calibration of the product, CONSPEC Controls Inc. assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions, or any loss due to said errors or omissions.
A gas monitoring system alone cannot prevent hazardous conditions from occurring. The reliability of a gas monitoring system, and the resultant safety level is dependent on, and the responsibility of the user. The user’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that the correct equipment is specified for conditions at the particular site
- Following recommended installation and wiring guidelines
- Meeting all applicable safety and electrical codes
- Scheduling regular calibrations and servicing
- Replacing inoperative or questionable parts or units
CONSPEC Controls Inc. provides warranty service for one (1) year from the shipping date on all electronic and mechanical components. Sensor elements are considered a consumable part subject to varying conditions which can affect their expected life. Sensor elements are covered under warranty for a period of six (6) months. Damage to sensor elements due to overexposure of the target gas, poisoning, or other factors beyond CONSPEC’s control are not covered under warranty. Warranty service is limited to defects in materials and workmanship on units which fail under normal use. CONSPEC will repair or replace any unit found to have failed due to defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty is voided if the unit has been misused, damaged due to incorrect wiring, or tampered with before return to the factory. Warranty claims that are denied will be billed at the standard rate. Expedited shipping is not covered under warranty.
No other warranty is authorized by the seller other than the above.
Before returning a product for service, call CONSPEC Controls Inc. for a Return Authorization Number (RA#) at 724-489-8450. Returned units should be packaged securely as damages incurred during shipping are not covered under warranty.
Conspec Controls Inc. values our relationships with customers and offers returns for standard products that meet certain criteria. Please carefully read and understand this Return Policy for product eligibility.
30 Day Return Period — All standard products may be returned within 30 days from the date on the packing slip or invoice for a refund of the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling, and any applicable restocking fees (as further described below).
Any product returned to Conspec Controls Inc. without prior authorization will be considered an unauthorized return, and you will not receive credit for the product and Conspec Controls Inc. will not ship the product back to you.
NOTE: Custom products are not eligible for return.
Restocking Fees: Unless the product is defective or the return is a direct result of a Conspec Controls Inc. error, Conspec Controls Inc. may charge a restocking fee of up to 30% of the purchase price paid, plus any applicable sales tax.
How to Return a Product: Before returning a product, you MUST first contact Conspec Controls Inc. customer service and obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number before the end of the applicable return period. Conspec Controls Inc. will not accept returns without a RMA number.
NOTE: You must ship the product to Conspec Controls Inc. within 5 days of the date that Conspec Controls Inc. issues the Return Materials Authorization number and MUST follow these steps:
- Ship back all products you are seeking to return to Conspec Controls Inc. and for which you received a RMA number. For partial returns, your credit may be less than the invoice or individual component price due to bundled or promotional pricing or any unadvertised discounts or concessions.
- Return the products in their original packaging, in as-new condition, along with documentation and any other items that were included in your original shipment. ALL RETURNED PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT TO EXAMINATION FOR TAMPERING OR DEFECTS.
- Ship the products at your expense, and insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment.
Upon receipt and examination of your return, Conspec Controls Inc. will issue a credit or a refund of the purchase price paid, less shipping and handling, and any applicable restocking fees subject to this policy.
Customer Service: (724) 489-8450
TOLL FREE: 1 (800) 487-8450
FAX: 1 (724) 489-9772