HVAC Industry - Monitoring & Ventilation Control Equipment
HVAC / COVC GAS DETECTION
CONSPEC Controls has long served the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry, providing reliable and robust systems for monitoring and control of CO and NO2 in indoor spaces. Our products are designed for ease of installation and maximum energy efficiency.
VENTILATION OF HARMFUL OR HAZARDOUS GASES
Without adequate ventilation of enclosed or semi-enclosed spaces, CO an NO2 can easily exceed NIOSH and OSHA recommendations for indoor air concentrations—and create extreme health and safety risks. Ventilation systems are a must for indoor spaces, but they can be a huge waste of energy to operate 24 hours, seven days a week. To minimize heat loss in winter, as well as conserve energy used by the ventilation fan motors, CONSPEC Controls recommends installation of CO and NO2 monitoring and ventilation control systems in enclosed structures such as:
- Enclosed Parking Garages
- Factories and Warehouses
- Fire and Police Stations
- Bus Terminals
- Railway Stations
- Power Plants
- Tunnels and Sally Ports
- Car Dealerships
- Vehicle Repair Shops and Service Bays
- Ice Rinks
CONSPEC Controls offers a complete line of Ventilation Fan Controllers to support dynamic gas monitoring situations in indoor spaces. Engineered for easy integration into your existing monitoring/control system.
In the event that an unsafe level of Carbon Monoxide is detected, CONSPEC’s 911154 Ventilation Fan Controller will signal ventilation fans to cycle and operate until CO levels return to a safe level. Energy savings of up to 85% can be achieved and, in most cases, return on investment can be realized in 1 year or less!
- Effortless Installation of Single or Multiple Controllers
- Immediate Energy Savings Recognized after Installation
- Gas Specific Sensors = No False Alarms
- Non-intrusive Calibration Procedure
- Adjustment Free, One Person Calibration Procedure
- City of LA Approved
- Onboard Relay Contacts
- 5 year Sensor Life
- Onboard Audible 80db Alarm
- Automatic Reset after Power Loss
CN50-CO/NO2 Dual Gas Detector
With more local municipalities adopting the 2015 International Mechanical Code requiring the detection of CO and NO2 in enclosed parking spaces, CONSPEC’s CN50-CO/NO2 Dual Gas Detector is a reliable and economical solution.
- Reliable & Stable Operation
- Adjustment Free, One Person Calibration
- No Programming or “Burn-In-Time” Required
- Industry Standard Output Signal
- Bright LED Status Indicators
- Onboard Audio Alarm
- Automatic Reset after Power Loss/Interruption
P2WL-P Horn & Strobe Combo
- Clear Lens
- Horn Strobe that is Unmarked
- Selectable Strobe Settings: 15, 30, 75, 95, 110, 135, and 185 cd.