D390 Clean Room Flame Detector
Designed for chemical-laden harsh environments, the Model D390 is the most suitable flame detector for semiconductor cleanrooms and wet benches.
The Model D390 is a stand-alone 3IR fire& flame detector in a totally sealed polypropylene enclosure specifically designed for semiconductor clean rooms and wet benches. The D390 detectors is optimized to respond to fire sources from hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon fuels while rejecting non-fire false alarm sources. The D390 detectors requires an external 24 VDC power source and is supplied with Alarm / Auxiliary / Fault relays, 4-20 mA Analog and RS485 Modbus outputs. The flame detector is supplied with an integral 10-foot Teflon Coated multi-conductor cable for wiring to external devices. The detector can store 200 events and 6FireGraphs in its FRAM memory.
- Multi-Spectrum 3IR design
- Standard outputs: Alarm/Fault/Auxiliary relays,
- 4-20 mA, and RS485 ModBus 200
- Event Logs and 6 FireGraphs
- Automatic Self-Test checking electronic circuitry and Optical Path Integrity test with OptiRadar®
- Leak-Proof Polypropylene enclosure
- Test Mode for manual testing
- Integral cable harness for easy field wiring
- Manufactured in the USA with a 5 year warranty
- RFI & EMC compliant
- Meets SIL 2 requirements