Patol 5610 Conveyor Belt Fire Protection
The Patol 5610 is an early warning infra-red heat sensor for conveyor belt fire protection that senses “black heat” before there is an ember or flame condition.
The 5610 is specifically designed for conveyor belt fire protection in hazardous areas and is IECEx / ATEX approved for Zones 1, 2, 21, & 22. Air purging from a compressed air feed is used to maintain a lens cleaning system that ensures the prevention of dust settling on the sensor window. The 5610 incorporates within the unit a user programmable SIL switch. Option selection includes detector sensitivity settings, auto/manual reset sequence selection and single / coincidence voting from the two individual internal detectors for the alarm trip shutdown outputs.
- Detection of hazards at temperatures below flame point including both embers and buried hot spots.
- IECEx & ATEX approved
- Twin high integrity detection circuit channels for maximum reliability
- Two wire operation - Can be powered by direct connection to standard fire trigger circuits or addressable loop interface.
- Single / Coincidence voting output
- Timed auto reset / coincidence analyzer circuit
- Tuned response — solar blind
- Volt free relay contact output operation selectable as standard
- Fault Monitored, with Test & Reset push Buttons
- Field Programmable
- Drying Lines
- Waste Recycling Conveyors
- Food Processing
- Production Lines