Optris Xi 400 Thermal Imaging Camera
The newly developed optris Xi 400 thermal imaging camera combines the benefits of a robust, compact pyrometer and an advanced IR camera. The 80 Hz frame rate allows for the monitoring of fast thermal processes, even including a line-scan function. The spot finder IR camera has an optical resolution of 382 x 288 pixels and comes with an extensive ready-to-use package - including a versatile image processing software.
The semi-autonomous sensor - in addition to traditional PX and software-based operations, makes the new optris Xi 400 a smart spot finder IR camera with analog or digital outputs, seeking the target on its own. The industrial imager optris Xi 400 is versatile and perfectly suited for a multitude of measuring tasks, e.g. mechanical engineering or multisensor applications.
|Optris Xi Manual||manual-optris-xi.pdf|
|Xi Harsh Environment Accessories||xi-accessories-for-harsh-industrial-environments-us.pdf|
- Industrial imager with 382 x 288 pixels for exact temperature measurement of –20 °C to 900 °C (–4 °F to 1652 °F)
- Small sized rugged camera with motorized focus
- Superb distance-to-spot-size-ratio up to 390:1 with sighting capabilities
- 80 Hz frame rate for monitoring of fast thermal processes
- Extensive ready-to-use package for an affordable price – including versatile image processing software with line-scan feature and connection cables